Be Mine 2014
Need some ideas for Valentine’s Day? Here’s my list of goodies and events.
Pictured, starting at top right:
1. Tea Forte’s Teas For The Heart, available at Ashleigh’s Garden and online.
2. Lovebird Soap, 50% of profits go to organizations that help clean and preserve the Gulf Coast and its wildlife.
3. Heart Jewelry Dish from Terrain.
4. You Are Loved Mug from Pink Olive.
5. Feltraiger Hair Pomade.
6. Minted Heart Photo Collage (upload your own photos).
7. Who needs sexy lingerie? Cozy up in LL Bean’s long johns (for men and women).
Some Valentine events that we’d be happy to attend:
Valentine Origami Workshop at the Killingworth Arts Center, February 9th, from 1 – 4pm. More info here.
The Table! A Thyme to Cook presents a Valentine pop-up dinner including five courses and drinks in a secret location, disclosed 48 hours before the event! February 14th. More info here.
Valentine Workshop at the new location of the Hammered Edge at 108 Main Street in Ivoryton on February 9th. Click for info.
Salt Marsh Opera in Concert and five-course dinner at Seasons at the Ocean House, February 15th. More info here.
Dance Party in the Ballroom at Madison Beach Hotel featuring The Cartells, February 14th from 8 – 11pm. Click here.
Valentine Party at Lulu’s new location in Branford featuring Susan Roberts Jewelry on February 6th from 5 – 9pm. Click here.
Valentine Party at Flutterby in Guilford, featuring treats from Mad Gourmet and Tarot Card readings. February 6th from 5 – 8pm. More info here.
The Valentine’s menu and cozy dinner at Elizabeth’s Cafe sounds perfect to me! Click here for the menu.
The Man-ual at The Bee & Thistle: Scotch, cigars and an evening of lingerie and spa shopping, February 5th and 12th, 5 – 8pm. Click here.
Bishops Orchards Wine and Chocolate tasting on February 8th from 12 – 5pm. Click here.
Savvy Tea’s Valentine Tea at the Mercy Center, Sunday, February 16th. Click here.