Get Holiday Ready Part 2
Get holiday ready with a little help. Here are some goodies from around the web to help you prepare your home for the onslaught. To see Get Holiday Ready, Part 1, click here.
- Pine Bark Napkins – for a rustic cocktail party.
2. Driftwood Side Tables – love these.
3. Lost and Found Striped Tablecloth from my best friend, Jamie Rosenthal’s collection for Anthropologie!
4. Cast Stone Pumpkin – for those of us who prefer an all white decor!
5. Hanging Cotton and Amaranth Arrangement – a stunning dried arrangement is a good idea.
6. Acrylic Toilet Paper Tower – don’t leave your guests hanging!
7. Damask Side Plate – damask, always a favorite.
8. Striped Hand Towel – never enough hand towels.
9. Playable Art Coasters – good for a lull in the conversation.
10. French Tapers – these are my absolute favorite candles, they burn forever and fit every candlestick.