Summer Outdoor Music Guide 2015
Is there anything better than an outdoor concert on a balmy summer eve? We don’t think so. And we’ve make it easy for you to plan ahead with our list of live music. Head to Essex for spectacular views and lively tunes at Thursdays on the Dock. Saltwater Farm is an idyllic setting for their Sunday Summer Music Series, or dance on the beach at Esker Point. There’s music just about every night of the week this summer. Take your pick!
- Stonington Vineyards: Live Music on the Deck. Fridays in July/Aug from 6-9pm.
- Jonathan Edwards Winery, Stonington. G-Love and Special Sauce on 7/18, Jonathan Edwards on 7/26 Tickets: www.jedwardswinery.com
- Music on the Dock, CT River Museum, Essex . Thursdays 7/9 – 8/27, 5:30 – 7:30
- Tunes on the Dunes, Westerly . Starts July 6.
- Concerts on the Green, Old Saybrook. Wednesdays at 7pm.
- Esker Point Beach Concert Series, Groton. Thursdays, 6 – 8pm.
- Branford Jazz on the Green, Thursdays at 6:30pm
- Celebrate East Lyme Festival — featuring live music, food, and more on 7/20.
- Chamard, Clinton. Live Music on Fridays 5:30-8:30, Saturdays 4-7pm.
- Leif Nilsson Gallery, Chester. Concerts in the Garden
- Dirt Floor Recording Studio in new Haddam location. Julie Rhodes & The Union Band LIVE Album Recording and Concert June 20 at 5pm. Check the FB page for more summer concerts.
- Rusted Root at The Kate, Old Saybrook – 6/10
- Saltwater Farm Vineyards, Stonington: Music Series – Sundays in June from 3-5pm. July/Aug – Thursday Night 5 – 7pm.
tags;live music ct, ct shoreline music, summer music connecticut 2015