I hope you’ll join us for another e-list Girls’ Night Out on Thursday, November 10th in Madison. Meet the-e-list team at Cafe Allegre at 725 Boston Post Road, between 5pm and 6:30pm for a glass of 1/2 price wine and to pick up your e-list sticker to qualify for discounts. Then head out to shop the boutiques of Madison and take 20% off almost everything (some exclusions apply) at participating boutiques.
Here’s why you should come:
1. Support our local downtowns.
2. Discover new shops that you’ll love.
3. Get a head start on holiday shopping or fill in your fall wardrobe at a discount. Hope to see you there!
If you’re sticking around for dinner, make reservations at Elizabeth’s Cafe: (203) 245-0250. They’re offering 1/2 price on selected wines and besides their regular menu, they’ve prepared a special one for us:
Cheese and fruit tray designed by Christine at Fromage, Beekeepers Honey, Fig Jam, and whatever else looks good at the market, Miniature Pear Salad. Small Plates include:
-Lemon Caper Chicken over Steamed Baby Spinach
-House-made Lemon Pappardelle with Fresh Artichoke Hearts, Grape Tomatoes, Asparagus Tips and Shaved Reggiano
-Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Maple Roasted Baby Carrots with a Baby Arugula Salad.
Dessert: -Brownie Tower to Share: Callebaut Brownies, Our Own Vanilla Gelato, Hot Fudge and fresh Whipped Cream, Chocolate Fondue served with Strawberries, Apples, dried Apricots and a Lemon Pound Cake
Angie Lu Tailors
– Expert tailors and high-end clothing boutique from Italy. 693 Boston Post Road.
– bellaPerlina is known for her handmade jewelry, custom designs and bridal jewelry. They also carry gorgeous scarves, handbags, candles and soaps. And Clothes by Last Tango and skirts from Groovy Judes. The charming cottage is filled with fresh and beautiful things! 673 Boston Post Road.
The Country Shop of Madison
– Contemporary clothing and accessories, featuring Eileen Fisher, Tribal, Comfy, Margaret Winters and many more! 684 Boston Post Road.
Creations of Madison
– Creations is a retail space offering unique gifts for him, her, home and children, that are regionally sourced from independent makers. At Creations, we celebrate determination, innovation and hard work. Creations is owned and operated by Vista, an organization dedicated to supporting individuals with disabilities. All proceeds from Creations support the programs and services of Vista. 712 Boston Post Road.
The Frame Shop on Wall St
– The Frame Shop on Wall Street is an E-List winner for Best Of Framing!
From their hand made frames to their creative solutions for more complex framing issues,
their artistry and expertise can be seen in every project they do. They also carry a variety of framed artwork and ready made photo frames. 30 Years experience of framing in Madison. 28 Wall Street.
– Making everyday life more interesting. 14 Wall Street.
Jennie Fresa Brow and Beauty Bar
– An all natural beauty boutique housing new, noteworthy and luxury clean beauty products. A premiere destination offering the best in brow styling, makeup application, and facial treatments. Indie Lee- Founder of Indie Lee Skincare will be visiting Jennie Fresa on 11/10 for the 2nd annual COME CLEAN with Indie event. Meet the creator of a highly regarded skincare line and learn more about the importance of making the switch to clean beauty. Wine, raffles, giveaways & discounts all night! 685 Boston Post Road.
Khaki & Black
– Men’s and women’s everyday wear. Take 30% off all jeans during Girls’ Night Out. 762 Boston Post Road.
Maggie’s of Madison
– Offering fine linens for bed, bath and table, exquisite gifts and custom design services. Maggie’s is kicking off the Alicia Adams’ line of high fashion meets urban edge alpaca-wear with an exclusive Alicia Adams Trunk Show, Thursday, November 10th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm. One night only, take 20% off a large selection of ponchos, fur vests, reversible pompom blankets, hats and scarves. 705 Boston Post Road.
The Nosey Goose
– Nine rooms filled with a wonderful selection of gifts and decorative items for the home as well as shabby chic cottage style furnishings and accessories. 33 Wall Street.
RJ Julia Booksellers
– Voted #1 Bookstore in the e-list Readers Poll “Best of the Shoreline” and CT Magazine’s Best of Connecticut #1 Independent Bookstore. You can be sure that when you pick up any book at our store, it is one that we have hand-selected with specific reading audiences in mind. Ultimately we are fiercely committed to putting the right book in the right hand. Happy Reading! 768 Boston Post Road.
The Shoreline Vine
– Madison’s olive oil and vinegar tasting room. Come taste the difference! 724 Boston Post Road.
Susan Powell Fine Art
– Contemporary Realism- Oil Paintings by award-winning artists including landscapes, seascapes, still lifes, local scenes, New York City scenes, and Abstract works. Good to know:
Susan Powell Fine Art’s Annual Holiday Show opens Friday, November 11 with an opening party and an opportunity to meet the artists, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the gallery. The exhibit will showcase more than 25 award-winning artists and runs through 12/31/16. Offering 10% off during Girls’ Night Out. 679 Boston Post Road.
Totally Awesome Goods
– Discover an eclectic mix of unique items where every product tells a story. 724 Boston Post Road.
– Things worth giving, things worth keeping, things to make you smile…Gifts, antiques, jewelry, clothing. Hosting an ABW Designs Trunk Show during Girls’ Night Out. 788 Boston Post Road.
Scranton Memorial Library is hosting an Open House on November 10 from 6:30-8pm to to share information, the 3D model and architectural drawings for the proposed library improvement project. Learn about the renovations and the advantages of the proposal and meet the library’s board and staff. Light refreshments will be served. 801 Boston Post Road
Eclectic Cafe: Eclectic Cafe is open for Girls’ Night and serving food samples. Guests will also be treated to Mionetto Cocktails and Mionetto Prosecco. This new cafe’s regular menu, salad bar, mac&cheese, soups, sandwiches, desserts will be available. Stop in for some made-from-scratch eats! 696 Boston Post Road.
Click here for a handy map of participating shops.