February 1, 2017
Be Well / health & wellness / E-list Yoga Retreat
E-list Yoga Retreat at the Weekapaug Inn
Exciting news! Everyone had so much fun last year, we’re going back to The Weekapaug Inn, for another Yoga Retreat. The Weekapaug is a Relais and Chateaux property and one of my favorite getaways. It’s the sister property of the fabled Ocean House, but a little more casual and a little less dear. We’re bringing Ava Tyler, one of the best and most experienced yoga teachers on the Shoreline (and winner of many years of the-e-list Best of the Shoreline Readers Poll). On top of that, you’ll have gorgeous rooms, panoramic views, four yoga classes (plus a yoga studio with salt pond views!), a locavore, epicurean and healthy menu by their award-winning chef, and other planned activities that you can partake in or not (or plotz on a couch with a book in front of the fire and the view in the Searoom). No rules! For all levels, but not appropriate for those who have never taken a yoga class.
The plan is for:
Two nights, three days, four yoga classes, two ample breakfasts and two gourmet dinners (plus a guest pantry filled with coffees, teas and the most amazing chocolate chip cookies), in either a queen or king-bedded room at an all-inclusive rate of $1050 per stay, single occupancy, with all taxes, tips and fees included. If you’d like to bring a friend (or significant other) the price is $1550 double occupancy. Only king or queen-bedded rooms are available, no separate beds. Plus, enjoy Spa treatments at the nearby Ocean House OH Spa at 10% off.
The dates are Wednesday, March 29th through Friday, March 31st.
Please email me back if you’re interested in joining the fun and I’ll get busy making arrangements: email@example.com. The fee is non-refundable.
p.s. Normal pricing for just the room this time of year starts at $400 (tax and fees included), so this is quite a deal for a gorgeous, luxury property, and we’ll have a healthy early spring interlude!
Find out more about The Weekapaug Inn here.
Six Reasons Why You Should Come to Weekapaug:
1. You’ll LOVE Ava. If you’ve never taken a yoga class with Ava Tyler, here’s your opportunity. She’s a vastly experienced, Iyengar-inspired teacher with extensive anatomical knowledge and teaches to ALL levels and ALL ages.
2. The Weekapaug Inn is gorgeous this time of year. I spent a long weekend there last March, walking the beach, lounging with a book in the Searoom, and biking around the seaside neighborhood. Quiet and heavenly.
3. The food! Enjoy an inspired menu of local fare and breakfast is a full-on feast!
4. The view! The yoga room, fitness room, dining room, Searoom and of course, some of the guest rooms, look out over the salt pond and the view is stunning.
5. The guest pantry! I raid the guest pantry a few times a day for a cappuccino, herbal tea, or a freshly baked muffin or chocolate chip cookie (and sometimes, yes, I grab a handful of goldfish…who can resist?).
6. Connecting! Make some new yogi friends! Hey, why not?
Don’t dally! Email me if you’d like to join the fun.